Thursday, June 25, 2009

BLONDE OF THE DAY FARRAH FAWCETT FEB 2,1947- JUNE 25, 2009

THIS TRULY BREAKS MY HEART.  ONE OF MY CHILDHOOD ICONS AND FIRST MAD CRUSHES, FARRAH FAWCETT HAS LOST THE GOOD FIGHT.  I HAD A FARRAH FAWCETT CHARLIE'S ANGEL'S DOLL WHEN I WAS A LITTLE BOY.  I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I GOT A FUR COAT (FAUX, NATCH!) FOR HER ON MY BIRTHDAY AND SO DEVASTATED WHEN MY BRATTY LIL' SISTER THREW FARRAH IN THE BATHTUB WITH ME, FUR COAT AND ALL!!!  THIS IS TRULY SAD NEWS. SO LONG ANGEL, YOU WILL BE MISSED- BUT I GUESS HEAVEN COULDN'T WAIT ANY LONGER FOR YOU! XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I remember seeing her at the William Shatner roast a few years back and everyone thought she was stoned and I felt truly bad for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really lost a legend today. That beach towel photo of her is one of the most recognizable photos of all time. I doubt there's too many people that don't know her because of that photo alone. Sure she was pretty but there's something more than that to make her that memorable.

    ReplyDelete