Monday, July 12, 2010

TYLER PERRY TO BRING THE BIG "O" TO THE BIG SCREEN?



The buzz around H-wood is that Tyler perry is chomping at the bit to play the TITULAR role in The Kitty Kelly penned biopic about the big O. He was overheard saying "I love's Oprah-- god know I do but I kill her dead before she cock blocks my chance at an Oscar nomination! When I was little I used to put my hair in loop braids and pretend I was the little girl on the package of Charmin Toilet paper. And I read some where Oprah did the same thing when she was a little girl! I was born to play this part!" Not wanting to be too obvious with the title Perry is toying with "Precious 2" and "O-La-la".
No stranger to transexualism Eddie Murphy is in talks to play longtime Winfrey companion Gayle King. "I'll get my Oscar or I will double-dong myself with Mel Gibson's Golden Globes.", Murphy probably didn't say behind closed doors. The 141/2 hour shoot is to begin production in the Phillipines the day after tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment